Friday, April 5, 2013

God is Nowhere

السلام عليكم 

Confusion...
My heart is empty, the joy I used to have in the past goes somewhere. My heart has no peace, the pieces don't feel the love anymore. I've lost Him, His love, His blessings. You know, routines are possible to steal your time, so does the society. How you spend your time is a routine, you do it everyday, and probably, everyday you waste it.

I have a very bad time-management, but, to talk to God was something I managed. Yes, it was. Now, I wonder how I'm easy to feel guilty along day. Praying becomes one of the routines, part of my schedule, I don't mean it anymore. Praying is just praying, no conversation between God and me, no reflection, non sense.

I'm lost, I don't know how to get back. I want my God back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment