Monday, March 26, 2012

One Day-The Movie

السلام عليكم 

Sometimes life feels like a drama. 
I love drama, it's a subject that I learned in university. Hollywood and Korean drama are my favorites. 

One Day starts its settings in 1988 to 2011, starred by Anne Hathaway as Emma Morley and Jim Sturgess as Dexter Mayhew. This movie was released in 2011, adopted from the novel written by David Nicholls (2009). 

The movie indirectly shows how fashion moves in the last twenty years. The setting takes places in Europe including London and Paris, giving a classic european view. The best thing I love from the movie is about the moral value, about being faithful, about trusting and being trusted. The message I can get from One Day is 'You don't deserve someone good for the bad things you do. Try to be someone good to deserve the good one'.


No comments:

Post a Comment