Thursday, January 19, 2012

http://www.benablog.com/

السلام عليكم

Blog walking...

Some of my favorite blogs are written by Indonesian bloggers. Some of them are fashion bloggers and the rest are comedians.

I have a big enthusiasm in blogging, I feel free to write everything, telling others about my point of views and thoughts. One day, I found an interesting blog made by an Indonesian blogger. Call him Bena Kribo, he's very very VERY 'FUNNY'. He writes all posts in ibu kota style. Yes, something like 'loe-gue'. For those who don't know that kind of slang, it will be hard for you to understand his jokes.

Still, on a beautiful stressful day, I found one of Bena's old posts. It entertains me SO MUCH...



 It is planking, the lying down game consists of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the internet is an integral part of the game.

This is how he greets you on his blog
http://www.benablog.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment