Monday, November 11, 2013

Beyond The Sea


السلام عليكم 
So you guys miss me? Muehehe
Today, most people go to IG, also, some famous bloggers are not active doing the blogging. So this is my turn, to write a cold and flat writing is my ability. Dude, at least you can see that updating the blog is my musing. No matter what the content about *but others care about it, tara
I went to a beach on the last holiday, spending my happy days still in East-Java. I love to see ocean but don't expect me to swim! See that no-filter picture? My husband took it with his cell-phone. Looking awesome isnt it? I knowww I knoooww.. 
 
Sunny and windy, there's nothing better but having holiday with husband after a week working. And the food also tasted good, and the coconut. Please dont forget about the coconut, able to make your sunny day better. Still, ma face looks annoying in front of camera. Husband's pose seems like expecting a handsome picture, nyahahahhahhah. Whatever, I was having fun
Beach: Papuma
Jember
East-Java

No comments:

Post a Comment