Sunday, September 2, 2012

Trees

السلام عليكم


It’s been 2 months living in this town.
Hw’s my life so far? Feelin like a tree. It reminds me to a quote written on my undergraduate thesis attachment,
Just pretend you are a big tree. They come from a small seed, but with sun and hope, they really grow –Flix (A Bug’s Life)

To live here was not my dream, really. What I expected was to live with my mum and dad in hometown. Ya, that simple. But God took the decision, He gave me a gift.

I was only a small seed, very small seed. That moment, I had no hope, and didn’t able to see the sun. You knw, the condition was very confusing. I had to do something that I actually NEVER WANT to do. But God knows the best, He wants me to learn. I need to review myself, what I should do, and how to measure my own ability. He wants me to be independent as well, He wants me to survive in the worst condition.

I was a seed, a very small seed. But now, I have hopes, and to see the sun is something I have to do everytime I feel down. I have to be thankful for this. I’m not a fast learner, really. I’m a seed that needs more time to grow, and I’ve already grown up, one centimeter :b

By the way, composing the undergraduate thesis was not easy. I needed longer time compared to my friends, but I got through that moment by learning. I knew nothing about how to write an academic writing well, but then I learned. I wish I can do the same for everything I face this moment. I just need to do it again, “fighting”.



2 comments: